1. IT’S YOUTH MONTH – Special offering for the Education Council. Please support our grants and scholarship
program. “ Dollars that make Sense”.
2. July 30th is Third Baptist Church Baccalaureate Sunday. We would like to recognize all graduates. If you have
graduated from any level of education (Pre-School – Graduate), please sign the sheet located on the tape
3. Not just church suits. It’s Summer Time. Feel free to wear your church casual.
4. ALIVE! Walking Club remember to submit your weekly statistical information. Fax or give to your team
captain or coordinator on Sunday or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Family Vacation Bible School 2017 (July 31-August 4: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm) REGISTRATION IS OPEN! Classes
available for all ages, including Adult. Register in the Café after morning worship or use our convenient
online registration. Visit our website at www.abingdonpressvbs.com/Super3BC.
6. We need your help! VBS COMMUNITY RALLY SATURDAY, JULY 29 at 10:00 a.m. Help us get the word out in
the neighborhood about our Family VBS!!! Please sign up after Sunday service in the Café.
7. Church & Community Back To School Book Bag and Supply Drive. We will be collecting school supplies from
July 23 – August 6. Our Goal is 300 Book Bags. Please drop off supplies in the front or rear lobby.
8. Church & Community Cookout. Sunday, August 13 th 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Church South Lawn. Please join your
TBCoC Family and Community having Fun, Food and Fellowship!!
9. Daughters of Eve Women’s Ministry presents: WOMEN’S HEALTH SYMPOSIUM. Saturday August 19 th . This is
a FREE event. Register on-line at https://doe4health.eventbrite.com, sign-up on Sunday after morning
worship, Email email@example.com or call Rev. Karen Atkins in the church office to register.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Discussion on Health Screenings, Mental Health Issues, Physical Health., &
10. Discipleship and Alumni Registration Immediately Following Service. Initial Deposit: Discipleship – $75.
Alumni – $50.
11. Daughters of Eve Women’s Ministry book club meeting dates Saturday 1:00pm until 3:00 pm 10/28/17. The
book is: “The Threshing Floor” by Juanita Bynum, and can be purchased at Amazon.com.