1. SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The Church Campus Offices (finance, marketing and church offices)
will be closed on Mondays and Fridays. Modified church campus office hours are
2. Bible Study – Christian Education AM & PM Bible Study – “Lost & Found: God’s Relentless
Pursuit” Lesson 2—Feb 15th—Luke 15: The Lost Sheep, The Lost Coin and the Lost Son
3. Sunday, Feb 19 th Cub Pack 3312/Boy Scout Troop 312 will be selling $5 chicken dinners in the
Café following morning service, come out and support Scouting.
4. Sunday School Dept. presents “Memorial Black Television Sitcoms of Yesteryear” Sunday Feb
26th at 9:30 am in the sanctuary. Join us for a blast from the past!
5. Spring session of Alive “A Way of Life” will start Wednesday, March 1st. See LaDonna Robinson
or any the Alive Committee after morning worship in the Café
6. Legacy of Apartheid Chicago Premier Tickets Available from any July Club Member—“BY THE
APRICOT TREES”- a play by: Ntsako Mkhabela March 4th 8:00 PM show at ETA Creative Arts,
Inc., $35.00 P/Ticket. Proceeds benefit Extra Cash Campaign
7. Ushers Needed. Are you willing to serve? Look no further the Usher Board is seeking new
members. Contact Versa Williams or any Usher for more details.
8. Looking for a place to serve? The Nurses Board needs you. Contact: Mrs. Laura Correthers 708-
333-5843 or Ms. Lauretta Webster 773-206- 1160.
9. Male volunteers needed to help unload the food truck Friday, February 17th at 9:00 a.m.
Contact: Clara Dockery 773 881-0839 or Deacon Betty Evans 773 430-3317